PROGRAMMES & OBJECTIVES
ABOUT THE CENTER
VISITING AND EMINENT SPEAKERS
STUDENTS @ CBMI
TRAINING & EXTENSION PROGRAMMES
PAST & UPCOMING EVENTS
- To provide with the knowledge and skills in Border Management and Intelligence with a view to contribute in National Security Strategy.
- To promote enquiry and research among the students.
- To increase understanding of the Intelligence Profession.
- To create a supportive and passionate community of National Security practioners, students and alumni in Border Management and Intelligence.
- To engage with the world leading scholars and practioners at the cutting edge of Border Management and Intelligence/Counter Intelligence.
- To become a centre of excellence in teaching, research, training and providing new ideas in the areas of Border Management and Intelligence.
- To interact with the political leaders, Government functionaries, business leaders, Think Tanks etc for innovative research projects and advice.
- To coordinate the expertise of the Government, academia and private enterprise for consensus and cooperation on important security issues pertaining to Border Management and Intelligence/Counter Intelligence.
- To provide practical solutions to the Government on issues pertaining to Border Management and Intelligence. To be leading Think Tank of the Government in this field.
- To engage with the leading national and international community to evolve policy guidelines by organizing informed seminars, conferences, roundtables etc.
- To promote corporate partnership for cooperation in research and policy development.
- To provide better job opportunities to the students/In-service trainees attending these courses.
- To stimulate constructive discussion of important issues of the day in the Intelligence Community and provide advice to the relevant quarters.
- To expand knowledge of lessons learnt from past experience and best practices worldwide.
- To facilitate and coordinate requirements of different Border Management/Intelligence agencies and undertake projects on their behalf.
- To merge academic knowledge with practical experience of practioners.
|Sr. No.||Name of Course||Beginning of Session||Duration||Eligibility|
|1||Seminar/roundtable on Contemporary Border Management and Intelligence Issues||Sept 2020||2 days||Serving and Retired Officers related with the subject/ academicians|
|2||Certificate Course in Border Management||Oct 2020||3 days||Scholars and In-service personnel of CAPF/Police/Students|
|3||Certificate Course in Intelligence/Counter Intelligence||Dec 2020||3 days||Scholars, In-service personnel of CAPF/Police/Students|
|4||Diploma Course in Border Management and Intelligence||Jan 2021||6 months||Scholars, Students, Personnel of CAPF/Police|
About Centre for Border Management and Intelligence (CBMI)
For any administrative support or query please contact at email@example.com
Visiting / Eminent Speakers
Research Internship Opportunity:
Value added and Certification Programmes:
CCPSS in Media
STUDENTS @ CBMI
Students of various programmes at CBMI enjoys world class academic and research exposure and environment. Students of CBMI get practical insights of industry from renowned industry experts. All the programmes at SCICT are of global standards.