Phone No. – 079-68126800, Ext:319
Email – email@example.com
About Ms. Dipika Mistry
Ms. Dipika Mistry is currently working as a Laboratory Technician (Forensic Science), School of forensic science and risk management, Raksha Shakti University, Lavad, Gujarat. She holds M.Sc. in forensic science with specialisation in Forensic Biology and Serology from Gujarat Forensic Sciences University with B.Sc. (H) biotechnology from P.S. Science and H.D. Patel Arts College from Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Gujarat. She has 10 Months Laboratory Experience at Raksha Shakti University. She has cleared SPIPA entrance exam for government competitive examinations. Her interested research areas are of crime scene investigation, Fingerprinting, DNA and its application in solving crimes. Some Research Projects have been undertaken by her such as “Estimation of Time since Death based on the Degradation of Hair Protein”. She held 2nd Rank in District Level Competition of Javelin Throw and have received many Certificates in Athletics as well and was a part of University Football Team. She is a trained bharatnatyam classical dancer and knows 4 Indian languages.
- M.Sc. Forensic Science with specialization in forensic Biology and serology; Completed 2 year (2015-2017) full-time M.Sc. Programme from Institute of forensic science, GFSU, Gandhinagar, Gujarat with 74.70% marks.
- B.Sc. (H) Biotechnology; Completed 3 year (2012-2015) full-time B.Sc. Programme from P.S. Science and H.D. Patel Arts College from Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Gujarat with 71.30% marks.
- Successfully Completed Certificate Course in “Applies Plant Tissue Culture” from Aug, 2014- Feb,2015 Conducted by Department of Biotechnology, P.S. Science and H.D. Patel Arts College, Kadi, Gujarat.
- Fifteen days training/internship in the Division of DNA at Directorate of Forensic Science, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, December, 2015.
- Fifteen days training/internship in the Division of Physics at Directorate of Forensic Science, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, June, 2016.
- Successfully completed Certificate course in “Forensic Entrepreneurship” from Raksha Shakti University, Gandhinagar in November, 2019.
- Laboratory Technician at Raksha Shakti University, Gandhinagar Gujarat (18th August, 2019- Present).
- Rapporteur in ICPS, 2019 Organized by Raksha Shakti University.
- Awarded with 2nd Prize at District Level Javelin Throw Competition, 2007.
- Awarded with 3rd Prize at District Level 400m Race Competition, 2007.
- Awarded with Achievers Award at Raksha Shakti University in 2020.
- Awarded with Appreciation Award from Gram Panchayat (Sathamba, Dist: Arvalli, Gujarat) under the Scheme of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Campaign.
- Received Certificate of Appreciation for actively Contributed as Rapporteur in the “International Conference on Police Sciences” organised by Raksha Shakti University at Lavad, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India, September, 2019.
- Received an Award for being a member of Organising Committee of “Forensic Cosmos-All India Forensic Science Quiz Competition” Organized by Department of Forensic Science, Raksha Shakti University at Lavad, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, February, 2020.
- Poster Presented on “Modern Approach to Crime Scene Recording through 3D Scanning Technology” Dipika Mistry, Mr. Parvesh Sharma, Dr. Sumit kumar Choudhary, National Seminar on “Recent Advances and Challenges In Forensic Crime Investigation” at Centurion University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, December, 2019.
- Presented Model and Won 2nd Prize on “Plant Cell”, Science Fair at P.S. Science and H.D. Patel Arts College, Kadi, Gujarat, 2015.
- Participated in Fourth National Conference on “Contemporary Developments At Biotech-Bioinformatics Interface” held at Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan, March, 2015 Sponsored by GSBTM.
- Participated in the Workshop on “Fingerprint Detection Techniques”, Jointly Organized by Canberra Institute of Technology, Australia and Institute of Forensic Science, Gujarat Forensic Science University, Gandhinagar from 26/10/2016-30/10/2015.
- Successfully Completed Dissertation Project on the Topic of “Estimation Of Time Since Death Based on The Degradation Of Hair Protein” During M.Sc. Forensic Science from Jan, 2017- May, 2017.
- Received Operational Training for Polygraph (LX5000) from Lafayette Instrument (United States)
Skills & Competences:
- Microsoft Word
- Power point
- Team Work
- Decision Making
- Self Confidence
- Exploring New Places
- Riding Bike