School of Law, Humanities and Social Sciences
School of Criminology and Crime Science
School of Forensic Science and Risk Management
School of Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security
School of Internal Security and Police Administration
School of Applied Science, Engineering and Technology
School of Foreign Affairs, Languages and Political Economy
Essential requirements / for whom:
1. PhD Degree with 10 years of experience in the relevant and/or applied fields OR minimum 20 years of experience at senior level in industry, university / research institution, police/armed/paramilitary establishment / retired persons willing to serve the academic and research cause of security and police are highly encouraged.
2. Vision, mission and commitment to establish teaching, research, extension and education programs for civilians (students, academicians, researchers) and police/armed/paramilitary establishments
3. Out-of-box thinker, innovator with strong aptitude for quality research and demonstration of leadership qualities essential who can work for the needs, interests and concerns of relevant stakeholders
4. Global thinking with orientation for solution of national/regional/grassroot issues and challenges of the country
5. Only persons willing to work for Beyond the Line of Duty and Beyond the Hours of Duty shall apply
6. Enthusiasm and innovative mind-set up to reach out to offices/institutions/individuals to learn their requirements and offer academic/research/training solutions or input
Duration: Initially 1 year, depending upon the performance and needs of the University, possibility of long-term appointment with competitive benefits and entitlements is strong.
Monthly remuneration: 200,000 INR or equivalent in foreign currency.
People of Indian Origin, Overseas Citizen of India, Returning Expatriates having worked in foreign institutions are strongly encouraged to apply.
Serving personnel desiring to join and contribute to the growth and development of RRU are strongly encouraged to apply.
Female candidates with qualifications and experience will be given preference.
Joining date: Before 31 December 2020
Walk-in or Online Interview – Friday, 20 November 2020 (walk-in interview at RRU Lavad Campus)
Due to the peculiar situation and circumstances of transition of the University, the University reserves the right to amend above terms and conditions to best protect and promote its interests.
Interested candidates may send their CV or seek more information from