Phone No. – 079-68126800, Ext: 604
Email – email@example.com
Research Area – Corporate Governance, Constitutional Law, Human Rights, Public Policy, Contract Law, Defense & Security Laws
About Ms. Swati Sharda
An enthusiastic young professional with the zeal towards learning and growing, Ms. Swati Sharda has cleared NTA UGC NET in her first attempt. Having pursued her Master in Laws from Gujarat National Law University, she joined Raksha Shakti University for her inclination towards academia. As an Assistant Professor she takes pride in ensuring that her students get a holistic knowledge which will be useful for them in building their careers rather than simply securing a job. She always aims to strive to bring a 100% to the work that she does. Her goal as an academician is to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with academicians and students alike. She believes in providing the students with an overall growth by engaging them in various co-curricular activities beyond classroom learning.
- NTA UGC NET Qualified
- LL.M with specialization in (Corporate and Business Law) from Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. (2018-19)
- B.A LL.B (H) from Indore Institute of Law, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. (2013-18)
- Assistant Professor, School of Security Law, Policy and Governance, Raksha Shakti University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat (August 1, 2019- Present)
Positions Held at Raksha Shakti University
- Extensions Coordinator, Extensions & Public Activities Division at Raksha Shakti University
- Organizing Committee, 4th International Conference of South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology and Department of Criminology, Raksha Shakti University, 2020
- Nodal Officer for Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat at Raksha Shakti University and organized Public lectures and competitions at Intra University level under the same.
- Organizing Committee, National Seminar on Urban Naxalisam : Future Challenges and Strategic Solutions, organized by SSPLG and Extensions Division, Raksha Shakti University, 2020
- Organizer, Kite Festival, January 2020 at Raksha Shakti University
- Organizer, Navrang-2019, a first of its kind cultural fest of 6 days, at Raksha Shakti University
- Organizing Secretary, Public Lecture delivered by Associate Professor, Parameswaran K. titled, “We the People” on 26th November, 2019, organized by SSPLG, Raksha Shakti University
- Faculty Volunteer, International Conference on Police Science (ICPS), September, 2019 Raksha Shakti University
- Member of Cultural Committee at various events, Raksha Shakti University
- Qualified NTA UGC NET in the first attempt, 2019.
- Awarded as Best Paper Presenter at the National Seminar on Need on Mediation and Awareness, Jaipur Mediation Week, 2018
- Awarded Second Runners Up, Table Tennis (Women) at Sangram,2020 (Sports Fest, Raksha Shakti University)
- Awarded with various titles at University level at Graduate course for co-curricular activities
- Awarded with Excellence in Academics, Grade XII (Commerce Division) at The Aditya Birla Public School, 2013
- Delivered a webinar on ‘Death Penalty Laws in India: Overview of the Nirbhaya Judgment’ organized by Legal Foxes, 3rd April, 2020
- Presented a paper titled, “Transgender Persons’ (Protection of Rights) Act, 2019 : A reconsideration to consider the plight” at the International Conference of Social Work, Law and Human Rights organised by Gujarat National Law University, February 2020.
- Presented a paper titled, “Gender Bias Laws to Gender Neutral Laws: In the Wake of MeToo and MenToo” at the 4th International Conference of the South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology, January 2020.
- Attended One Day Seminar on “Smart Phone Privacy and Security”, organized jointly by Gujarat National Law University and Telecom Regulatory of India (November, 2019)
- Presented a paper titled, “Empowerment of Women Laws in India”, 2013 at Indore Institute of Law and awarded with Best Paper Presenter for the same.
- ‘Gender Bias Laws to Gender Neutral Laws: In the Wake of MeToo and MenToo’, Swati Sharda and Sudhanshu Jatav, Conference Proceedings, 4th International Conference of the South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology (SASCV)and Department of Criminology, Raksha Shakti University, ISBN : 978-81-906687-8-1.
- ‘Employment Contracts: An India Perspective’ in Legal Issue – Volume-I, Swati Sharda, (CyberLekh Publishers: 2019), ISBN: 978-10-7134-845-1.
- ‘Mediation for timely justice: Need of the hour’, Legal Desire International Journal of Law, Swati Sharda, (Legal Desire Media and Publications : 2019), ISSN 2347-3525
- Published a blog titled ‘Is the right to make reproductive choices being violated vis-à-vis The Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2019?’ with ProBono India.
- Undergraduate Seminar Papers: 2