Phone No. – 079-68126810, Ext: 708
Email – Subhash.firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Area – Industrial Security & Safety , Disaster Mitigation Management, and Corporate security
About Mr. Subhash Kumar Ruhela
Currently working as Assistant Professor (security management) in the School of Internal Security and Police Administration, He has joined the University on 01.06.2015. He has held several academic and administrative position such as :- Course coordinator of PGDIS since academic Year 2016-17, Course coordinator of Diploma in Police Science for Academic Year 2015-16 and Hostel In-charge from August 2016 to July 17. He has also been a Member of Board of Studies for Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Security and Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security .He has chaired transport committee in various seminar/conference of the university. He has been the event organizer of SANGRAM (University Sports Meet) since 2016.He Joined Central Industrial Security Force (Ministry of Home Affairs) on 03.08.1991 as Sub-Inspector /Executive and took volunteer retirement as inspector /Executive on 31.08.2013.
- Master of Arts (History), Rajasthan University, Jaipur in 1994
- Bachelor of Education , Rajasthan University, Jaipur in 2015
- Bachelor of Science (Physics ,Chemistry& Mathematics), Rajasthan University, Jaipur in 1989
- Assistant Professor (Security Management) at Raksha Shakti University , Gandhinagar, Gujarat since Since 01June 2015 .
- Sub Inspector/Executive & Inspector Executive at Central Industrial Security Force From Aug.1991 to Aug.2013.
- He was awarded more than 25times with Cash Reward during CISF service.
- He is Recipient of Bronze Medal in event of Pistol (9mm auto) shooting in All India CISF Shooting Competition 2000 at CISF Training Centre ,Barwaha ,M.P.
He has successfully completed following certificate courses :
- 8 weeks Indoor Instructor Course from CISF Training Centre, Barwaha, M.P
- 2 weeks course on Drugs law Enforcement from CDTS, Hyderabad.
- 2 weeks course on Security of Electronics from IGCAR, Kalpakkam Tamil Nadu.
- 13 weeks Commando course (Special Task Force) from CISF Training Centre, Barwaha, Madhya Pradesh.
- 45 weeks course on Radio Telecommunication, ITBP Tele.Com. Bn. Shivpuri ,Madhya Pradesh
- 6 weeks course on Counter Subversion from Special Security Bureau, Frontier Academy , Gawoldam ,U.K
- 10 weeks VIP Security Course from CISF Training Centre, Deoli,Tonk, Rajashan.
- 2 weeks course on Aviation Security from CISF Academy Hyderabad ,A.P.
- 2 weeks course on Unexploded Bomb and Explosive Safety from National Civil Defense College Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- 4 weeks course on VIP Security in abroad from CISF Training Centre, Barwaha, Madhya Pradesh.
- 2 weeks course on VSET (Police Network) from Centre for Police Radio Training (CPRT) ,Vande Matram Road ,New Delhi.
- 2 week course on training for Trainer (Indoor Faculty) from CISF Academy Hyderabad.
- 3days course on First Aid from Red Cross Society, Ahmedabad
- 2 days course on DM Act2005 & Policy from GIDM ,Gandhinagar ,Gujarat.
- 03 days course on Elementary Fire Safety from GIDM, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- 02 days course on Cyclone Risk Mitigation & Management from GIDM ,Gandhinagar ,Gujarat.
- 03 days course on Managing to Industrial Hazards from GIDM , Gandhinagar ,Gujarat.
He has been rewarded with letter of appreciation at following occasions/ events of the Raksha shakti University.
|01||Fourth international conference of the south Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology 30-31 JAN 2020||Chaired Transportation Committee||President and chairperson|
|02||International conference on police science (ICPS),6-7Sep 2019||Member of Organising committee||Director General,Rsu|
|03||All India Inter university WUSU(Men), Rohtak,Haryana||Team Manager||Registrar, RSU|
|04||University annual sports meet SANGRAM 2018 (5 Feb to 13March)||Team Manager||Registrar, RSU|
|05||University annual sports meet. 13 to 17 Feb 2017||Event Coordinator||Registrar, RSU|
|06||University annual sports meet. 22 to 29 Feb 2017||Event Coordinator||Registrar, RSU|
|07||RSU Malhaar, 06March 2017||Member Of Organising Committee||Registrar, RSU|
|08||RSU Malhaar,20Feb 2016||Member Of Organising Committee||Registrar, RSU|
|Sl.No||Title /subject of lecture Delivered||Name and Place of Institution||Date of Lecture|
|01||Effective Physical Security and Visitor Monitoring System||Training of trainers, under aegis of Management Entrepreneurship and professional skill council New Delhi .Organized CISS Academy, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.||12 Nov 2019|
|02||Disaster Management& Building Evacuation Procedure.||Organized by CISS Academy for Private Security Agencies Professionals. Hotel Nalanda , Navarngpura,Ahmedabad .||15 June 2019|
|03||Fire Engineering and Occupational Health Hazards||CISS Sales Training to Marketing Managers. Air force housing society ,Chiloda , Gandhinagar||20 June 2018|
|04||Challenges to private security industries in 21st century||‘National Summit on Private Security’ at Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur||November 18, 2017|
- “Threat to civil Aviation in 21st Century” published in Raksha Shakti University Magazine “KAVACH”, Issue 6.
- National conference on Disaster Management specially drought hit area on 08-09 march 2019 at Mewar University Chittor Garh ,Rajasthan.
- 24th All India Forensic Science Conference, 10 – 12Feb 2018 at Gujarat University Ahmedabad.
- National Workshop On Cyber Crime- Cyber Forensic: Need and Challenges organized by Raksha Shakty University, During 17-18March 2017 at Gujarat Police Academy Karai ,Ahmedabad.
- One day Workshop on Handling of present day Security Challenges organized by Ahmedabad Management Association, Vastrapur on 19-08-2017
- International Council for Industrial Security and Safety Management(ICISSM)
- PG – 01
- UG – 13