ABOUT RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
MESSAGE FROM DEAN
Research & Publications
At a glance!
Research Projects Completed
Research Projects in progress
M. Phill Awarded
M. Phill Pursuing
To emerge as a world-class Research based University dedicated to undertake action oriented research and generate effective intellectual knowledge towards National Level Security Policy thereby contributing towards global security, peace and harmony.
Developing technically optimised value added solutions and enhancing research excellence by facilitating innovative ideas to transform and develop world class security architecture that combat emerging threats and challenges.
About Research & Publications
Research is an integral part of the activities of RSU. The Institute conducts researches within its academic programmes under all the schools to study & explore semi-structured & unstructured problems to provide scientific, optimal & innovative solution in order to maintain peace and harmony in society and country.
Institute offers M.Phil., PhD programs, internship/trainings, consultancies, carries out Research Projects funded by University and External Agencies and has cells like Intellectual Property Rights Cell and Publication House. We publish books on Police Science, International Research Journal on Police Science, University Magazine, Conference proceedings, etc. We are having well developed and sophisticated research labs in forensics and Cyber Security .
We have developed various internal security products, which were copyrighted and registered for patents.
We regularly organize Seminar, Conferences, TOTs, Workshops, Awareness Programs and Value-Added Courses, etc. Recently we had organized National level Research Methodology workshop sponsored by ICSSR, International Conference on Police Science & National seminar on IPR and Cyber Security.
- M.Phil. and PhD programs
- Research projects in areas of internal security.
- MoU with Specialized Institutes
- Conferences, Seminars, Symposium, Workshops, Awareness Programs etc.
- Publications Cell: International Research Journal on Police Science, University magazine- KAVACH, Books and other University related publications.
- Cells: Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell, Traffic Cell & Innovation cell
- Value Added Courses
- Internal Security product development (In future it may be expanded to Incubation center)
- Consultancy and Live Cases.
Area & Team
- Pure, Applied and interdisciplinary is a core principle and our work usually involves researches from various disciplines of internal security.
- Our team of researchers comprises of faculty members of the constituent departments of the University, visiting scholars, doctoral scholars, graduate and undergraduate students who collaborate with each other on research projects across the Institute.
Raksha Shakti University is also certified and registered by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR). Click here to view certificate
Research & Publication Team
Ph.D Programme Coordinator
M.Phil Programme Coordinator
Mr. Naimish Parmar
Books Published by R&P
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Recognized Guides
- Research Scholar details
- Admission in M.Phil. Programme for the Academic year 2020-21
- Corrigendum – Admission in M.Phil. Programme for the Academic year 2020-21 NEW
Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF)
RSU Internship Regulation & Application Form for External Students Read more
List of Students:
|1||Hitesh Gamit||Clinical Psychologist (RCI)|
|2||Shruti Kapil||Delhi University|
|5||Archana Kewalramani||Samarpan School of Law, Gandhinagar|
|6||Arun Kumar||Sweekar Academy of Rehabilitation Sciences, Secunderabad.|
|7||Ms. Disha Harbola||GTU|
|8||Mr Yash Gadhvi||GTU|
|9||Mr Archit Sinha||Bennet University|
- The First Issue of the University Magazine named “KAVACH” was first released on 15th April, 2013.
- International Research Journal of Police Science started from Jul-Dec 2015 & first issue is distributed in DG conference Booklet on Commemoration Day.
- RSU Newsletter covers all events, programs and activities of RSU.
- IPR cell organizes awareness programs/trainings & processes filing of IPR.
- Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM) Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion | Ministry of Commerce & Industry & RSU jointly to organize TOTs.
RSU Traffic Cell includes following projects:
- Know Your Police Men- A Mobile Application
- Share a Ride- Mobile Application
- Smart Vehicle Stack
Message from Dean
Prof. (Dr.) Priyanka Sharma
Dean, Research and Publication
I feel it as my privilege to work as a Professor of Information Technology and Dean (R&P) in the first Internal Security University of the Country, Raksha Shakti University. We have a wide research spectrum spread among all schools and encourage involvement of students at UG and PG to do research along with faculties and admin staff with single aim in mind to establish research culture all over the University and encouraging innovations and advancements for meeting tomorrow’s challenges.
R & P Division of RSU encourages faculty, research staff, students to undertake research work in fields of Law, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Forensic Science, Police Administration, Physical Education, Criminology and other interdisciplinary areas. We provide platform and required Infrastructure/Lab facilities at every School for facilitating Ph.D, research projects and publishing papers. We encourage in-house sponsored research projects as well support and guide in applying project for external funding projects.
The faculty members and students of RSU have a special instinct and inclination towards research and publications, which has contributed to the National Knowledge Bank in the form of publications in journals, presentations at conferences, patents & copyrights etc. Also, faculty members and students have undertaken research projects funded by ICSSR, DST-GUJCOST, SURAKSHA SETU etc.
I, as Dean of Research & Publication Division, thank one and all associated with Research & Publication Division of RSU and invite interested members from all the Institutes across the globe to contributing in achieving our vision and mission.
I invite all of you to visit our website on a regular basis to know about new courses, research, achievements and events.