Research is an integral part of the activities of RSU. The Institute conducts researches within its academic programmes under all the schools to study & explore semi-structured & unstructured problems to provide scientific, optimal & innovative solution in order to maintain peace and harmony in society and country.
Institute offers M.Phil.,PhD programs ,internship/trainings , consultancies, carries out Research Projects funded by University and External Agencies and has cells like Intellectual Property Rights Cell and Publication House. We publish books on Police Science, International Research Journal on Police Science, University Magazine, Conference proceedings, etc. We are having well developed and sophisticated research labs in forensics and Cyber Security .
We have developed various internal security products, which were copyright and registered for patents.
We regularly organize Seminar, Conferences, TOTs, Workshops, Awareness Programs and Value Added Courses, etc. Recently we had organized National level Research Methodology workshop sponsored by ICSSR, International Conference on Police Science & National seminar on IPR and Cyber Security.
- M.Phil. and PhD programs
- Research projects in areas of internal security.
- MoU with Specialized Institutes
- Conferences, Seminars, Symposium, Workshops, Awareness Programs etc.
- Publications Cell: International Research Journal on Police Science, University magazine- KAVACH, Books and other University related publications.
- Cells: Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell, Traffic Cell & Innovation cell
- Value Added Courses
- Internal Security product development (In future it may be expanded to Incubation center)
- Consultancy and Live Cases.
Area & Team
- Pure, Applied and interdisciplinary is a core principle and our work usually involves researches from various disciplines of internal security.
- Our team of researchers comprises of faculty members of the constituent departments of the University, visiting scholars, doctoral scholars, graduate and undergraduate students who collaborate with each other on research projects across the Institute.
Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) certifies Raksha Shakti University. Click here to view certificate