Phone No. – 079-68126810, Ext: 409
Email – email@example.com
Research Area – Image Processing & Communication Systems
About Ms. Tithi Vyas
Having studied in St. Xavier’s school and then in Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Technology, Ms. Tithi Vyas holds the Masters in Engineering Degree in Communication systems under Electronics & Communication Department. She has done her dissertation in Image Processing for Lung Nodule identification and her bachelor’s project on Automatic Number Plate Detection. She is a teacher by choice. She likes to explore new avenues of knowledge and shares that with students. Activity based learning, discussions on recent trends, reading and any type of art attracts her.
Ms. Tithi believes in the development of soft skills along with studies. She has written 5 research papers and holds the academic experience nearly of 4 years. She has been part of many committees organizing different technical-cultural events and the anchor for National Seminar and International Conference. She is an enthusiastic, responsible, accommodating and confident individual with strong communication and problem solving abilities; one who likes reading, sketching, discussing, debating, photography, travelling, listening to music and playing outdoor games, with innovative skills and capabilities to learn quickly. She aims to contribute to the communication engineering by imparting the practical knowledge to students about the technologies we all have been using and evolving around whether being technical or non-technical individuals.
- M.E.(Communication Systems Engineering) First class with Distinction from GTU; Passing year – 2016.
- B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) First class with Distinction from GTU; Passing year – 2014.
- Assistant Professor at Raksha Shakti University since 20th December, 2018.
- Assistant Professor at Silver Oak College of Engineering & Technology from 27th June, 2017 to 15th December, 2018.
- Assistant Professor at Sabar Institute of Technology for Girls from 4th July, 2016 to 23rd June, 2017.
- Represented the Institute at Grand Education Fair in February-2018 at Gujarat Convention Centre.
- Contributed in the Admission committee and ACPC awareness.
- Represented Raksha Shakti University at Vibrant Gujarat in January-2019 at Gandhinagar.
- Anchor for the valedictory function of 5 days training program on “Investigation of Cyber Crime Cases” in March-2020 organized for Police, BSF officers and NSG Commandos.
- Winner of AppsFluxus-2013 (IIT-Roorkee) workshop cum championship at SVBIT.
- Secured 2nd position in Elocution Competition at district level.
- Passed the vocal exam taken by Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva Maha Vidhyalaya Mandal, Mumbai for music.
- “A Brief Review of Algorithms for License Plate Recognition (ALPR) System”, NCEETM, Indus college, 2014. ISBN: 978-81-923049-9-1.
- “Computer Aided Automated Lung Nodules Detection System in Computed Tomography”, NCERTE, VGEC Chandkheda, April-2016. ISBN: 978-93-5265-666-0.
- “CBIR using SVM, Genetic algorithm, Neural Network, Fuzzy Logic, Neuro-fuzzy Technique: A Survey”, IC3IoT, which was technically sponsored by IEEE Madras Section and IEEE Communications Society at Chennai on 15th to 17th February 2018. ISBN: 978-1-5386-2459-3.
- “Comparison of CBIR Techniques: SVM, Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic”, JETIR at an International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology on 9th-10th July, 2018. ISSN: 2349-5162.
- National Seminar on Computer Vision & Image Processing (NaSCoVIP-2017) at Silver Oak College of Engineering & Technology on 8-9 September, 2017.
- Workshop on NavIC and GaGan Applications & Technologies at Silver Oak College of Engineering & Technology jointly organized by IETE Ahmedabad Centre, SAC-ISRO & SOCET on 23rd September, 2017.
- A State Level Multidisciplinary Symposium named SAMVAAD 2017 during 20th to 22nd December, 2017 at Silver Oak College of Engineering & Technology.
- Faculty Development Program on “Learner Centric Teaching Learning Methods” in December-2017.
- One day State Level Seminar on “Cyber Crimes and Cyber Laws” organised by IT&TC Department of Raksha Shakti University on 7th January, 2020.
- One day National Symposium on “Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security Research” organized by Institute of R&D, Raksha Shakti University on 15th February, 2020.
- Seminar on Arduino Technology in September 2014.
- Seminar on different types of Robot making.
- Workshop on Android application-AppsFluxus-2013.
- Workshop on Line follower Robot making.
- Workshop cum championship conducted by Texas Instrument on Analog System and hardware implementation.
- Handling and anchoring of the workshop on NavIC and GaGan Applications & Technologies at Silver Oak College of Engineering & Technology jointly organized by IETE Ahmedabad Centre, SAC-ISRO & SOCET.
- Contributed as a Core Registration Committee Member in Techfest (Talaash-2018) organized by Silver Oak College of Engineering & Technology.
- Coordinator for Poster Making and Poster Presentation during “3 days Techfest with Cyber Awareness Program” in October-2019 at Raksha Shakti University.
- “Interfacing of MATLAB with Arduino for Object Detection Algorithm Implementation using Serial Communication”, IJERT, Vol.3 Issue 10, October-2014. ISSN: 2278-0181.
- Served as a Committee member of an IEEE Gujarat Section event “National Seminar on Computer Vision & Image Processing” held on 8-9 September, 2017 jointly organized by IEEE Signal Processing Society Chapter and Silver Oak College of Engineering & Technology.
- Served as an anchor as a part of Inauguration & Valedictory Committee in the International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology (AIET) on 9th-10th July, 2018.
- Served as a Newsletter Coordinator for Electronics & Communication Department for a year at SOCET.
- Served as a Registration Committee member for International Conference on Police Science (ICPS-2019) held on 6-7 September, 2019 at Raksha Shakti University.
- Guided a student for the PG Dissertation Work titled “Implementation of CBIR using Hybrid Classification Techniques” for the duration of one year.
- Guided two groups of students for six months for their UG Project work.