Phone No. – 079-68126800, Ext: 216
Email – email@example.com
Research Area – National Security, Geographic information Systems, Crime Prevention and Policing, Women Empowerment, Problem Oriented policing
Lt. Radhika Kerai
Miss. Radhika Kerai is a dedicated and patriotic person with the nation first life approach. She has completed her post-graduation in Criminology with Internal Security Studies as her specialization and under graduation in B.C.A, and currently pursuing a post grade degree in Women and gender studies from Indira Gandhi National Open University and Certificate Course in French Language from Indira Gandhi National Open University. She has a qualified PRCN (Pre-Commission) Course in October 2019 for the position of Lieutenant. She has research interest focusing on a blend of Technology and Criminology in understanding the Crime and Criminals and applying the knowledge in enhancing security at National, Internal and Corporate Security the aspects of crime prevention through technology and ensuring public safety and security with this aim of translating theory into practice.
- M.A Criminology (Internal Security Specialization); Completed 2 year (2015-2017) full-time M.A Programme from Raksha Shakti University- Ahmadabad with 72.58 % marks.
- B.C.A; Completed 3 Year full-time (2012–2015) B.C.A Programme from Krantiguru Shyamji Krushna Verma Kachchh University, Kachchh with 60.63% marks.
- Diploma in Music: completed 1 year full time (2012) from Krantiguru Shyamji Krushna Verma Kachchh University with distinction A Grade.
- More than 2.5 years of work experience as Teaching Assistant Physical Education and Sports, Raksha Shakti University since August 28, 2017.
- Associate NCC Officer, Gujarat directorate, National Cadet Corps for more than 2.5 years since its inception in August 2017.
- Received Certificate of Excellence in Drill (Gold Medalist) at National Cadet Corps Pre commission Course, Officer Training Academy- Gwalior 2019
- Received Certificate of Excellence in Yoga at National Cadet Corps Pre commission Course, Officer Training Academy- Gwalior 2019
- Awarded in 10th youth festival for securing 1st rank in the Group Song- Indian Competition 2013
- Awarded in youth Prachin Garba festival for securing 2nd rank in the folk/Tribal Dance competition 2012. Awarded in state level youth folk dance festival for securing 1st rank in the folk/Tribal Dance competition 2013
- Awarded in 11th youth festival for securing 3rd rank in the folk/Tribal Dance competition 2014
- Received Appreciation Certificate for accompanied the Raksha Shakti University Kho-Kho Women team as a manager in west zone Inter university competition at Sadra Gujarat-2017
- Received an Appreciation Certificate from Hon. Director General, RSU working as in showcasing educational information about the university in the Grand Education Fair 2018
- Received an Appreciation Certificate from Hon. Director General, RSU for Participated in the 69th Republic Day Parade at Mahesana, Gujarat- 2018
- Received an Appreciation Certificate from RSU for Sincere Contribution as member of the Organizing Committee for Annual Sports Week – 2018
- Received Appreciation Certificate for accompanied the Raksha Shakti University Kabaddi Women team as a manager in west zone Inter university competition at latur-Maharashtra-2018
- Received Appreciation Certificate for accompanied the Raksha Shakti University Kho-Kho Women team as a manager in west zone Inter university competition at jalgaon-Maharashtra-2018
- Received an Appreciation Certificate from Hon. Director General, RSU for Participated in the 70th Republic Day Parade at Banaskantha, Gujarat- 2019
- Received Appreciation Certificate for accompanied the Raksha Shakti University Kabaddi Women team as a manager in west zone Inter university competition at Amravati-Maharashtra-2019
- Successfully completed three-month National Cadet Corps Pre commission Course, Officers Training Academy, Gwalior in 2019
- Completed seven Days Certificate Course in Comprehensive All-round Development and Employability training from EXPA, Officer Training Academy, Gwalior in 2019
- Paper Examiner for the subject National Cadet Corps and other competitive examinations for recruitment of govt. employees
- Attended three day “Associate NCC Officer Conclave” organized by 1 Gujarat Girls Bn NCC, Ahmadabad, 2019
- Attended national level one month Camp “Republic Day Camp” organized by Director General NCC at Delhi, 2019-20
- Participated at the State Level national service scheme cultural Workshop held at dada bhagvan tirthkshetra,vadodara in September 2014
- Participated at the District Level national service scheme cultural Workshop Organised by Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University-bhuj in june 2014
- Participated at the State Level national service scheme national Workshop held at Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand in March 2018
- Participated in Group Singing- Indian (Chorus) in Mumbai-Trio Studio-2013-15.
- Attended 1 year course “Basic course of Music”, conducted by gandharv mahavidhlaya trust Ahmadabad -2014. Attended three days Certificate course in “disaster management and rescue training” 2015-16
- Attended Certificate course in “desktop publishing” conducted by institute of information and computer technology under all Gujarat computer saksharta abhiyan sanstha for 3 month in 2014 and got ‘A’ grade
- Successfully completed term ending “Software Project on Gym Management” using VB.Net Course of bachelor of computer application 2015
- Participation in “Inter – Collegiate Sports Kabaddi (Women)” Tournament 2013-14 at Adipur kutch
- Participation in the three days Training program on “Flood Hazards, Risk Reduction and management” held at Gujarat Institute Of Disaster Management Gandhinagar in June 2017
- Participation in 38th “Conference of the Indian Society of Criminology” On Sex,Power,Crime and victims: the Requiro for Policy Shift in india- 2015.
- Participation in “West- Zone Inter-University Kabaddi (Women)” Tournament in 2017 at patan gujarat
- Successfully undergone one day training in “First Aid (Senior) course” under the auspices of Indian Red Cross Society -2017
- Attended three month “Basic course of Horse riding”, SRPF Camp Ahmadabad -2016
- Participation in the “semi classical dance” event secured 3rd place in Malhaar Organized at Rsu on February 2016
- Attended the “Training of SPSS”, statistical analysis software, organized by Institute of Research & Development, RSU in 2015
- Successfully completed term ending dissertation on “Crime Prevention through GIS based Smart Patrolling: An Analysis Study of Gandhinagar City”
- Successfully completed term ending Internship Programme on GIS and QGIS at BISAG- Gandhinagar
- Participated in the Workshop on “Cyber Security Awareness for Media” organized by RSU on 20th January 2018 at Ahmadabad
- Attended one -Day Training Programme on “Right to Information Act” organized by SPIPA, Ahmadabad during 22nd May, 2018
- Participated in the Two-Days International workshop on “Research Methods in Criminology” on 13th & 14th July 2018 at Ahmadabad organized by Department of Criminology, Raksha Shakti University