Phone No. – 079-68126810, Ext: 405
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Area – Information Security: Mobile Malware Analysis, Covert Channels
About Ms. Ketaki Pattani
Motivating ICT faculty driven to inspire students to pursue academic and personal excellence. Exceptional interest in teaching and consistently strives to create a challenging and engaging environment for students to learn and have life-long achievements. She has done her dissertation in the field of Information Security – Mobile Malware Analysis: Privacy and security specifically in Evasion and Covert Channels. Also, she has interest in areas like Programming, Cryptography, Computer Networks, AI and other subjects of the field. She is adaptive and has strong organizational and communication skills. Ms. Ketaki Pattani has qualified in the GATE Examination for Computer Engineering in the year 2017. She bears good knowledge of the subjects she teaches and also excels in her research areas. Her teaching methodology involves a wholesome approach beginning from imparting basic knowledge about the subject to leading towards research interests. Her aim is to lead, inspire and transform current aspirants into future achievers.
- M.E.(Software Engineering) First class with Distinction from GTU; Passing year – 2019.
- B.E.(Computer Engineering) First class with Distinction from GTU; Passing year – 2017.
- Assistant Professor at Raksha Shakti University, Lavad since 22 July 2019 onwards.
- Achieved 3rd rank in Gujarat Technological University in B.E. (Computer Engineering) during May 2017.
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering) Qualified in 2017.
- 1st Rank in all Semesters B.E. and M.E. in college.
- Shree Dewang Mehta IT Award for Academic Excellence – 1st Rank by NASSCOM in 2014.
- Shree Dewang Mehta IT Award for Academic Excellence – 1st Rank by NASSCOM in 2016.
- Award: 1ST Rank in Academics (Sem 2) in January 2015.
- 1ST Rank in Academics Certificate (Sem 3) by Government Engineering College, Bhavnagar in August 2015.
- 1ST Rank in Academics Certificate (Sem 4) by Government Engineering College, Bhavnagar in January 2016.
- 1ST Rank in Academics Certificate (Sem 5) by Government Engineering College, Bhavnagar in August 2016.
- 1ST Rank in Academics Certificate (Sem 6) by Government Engineering College, Bhavnagar in January 2016.
- “AndroVasion: A stealthy Trojan using Evasion in Android for exposing privacy based content over sound channel” in GTU ICON International Conference – 2019 (ISSN/ISBN No.: 978-93-5351-069-5).
- Delivered Expert Lecture in BPR&D organized 5 days Training Program on Investigation of Cyber Crime Cases for Law enforcement officers on Concepts of HTTP, HTTPS, Proxy Server, Router and Gateways etc.
- “Inspire Internship Camp” Workshop (5 days) Organized by Department of Physics, Bhavnagar during October, 2011.
- “Introduction to Linux” Workshop (5 days) organized by SkyTech Informatics during Sept-Oct 2014.
- “Emerging Research Opportunities in Big Data and IOT” TEQIP Sponsored Workshop and Organized by : SPFU Gujarat, NPIU during August 2016.
- “All India Seminar on IOT – Trends that affect lives” NATIONAL SEMINAR Organized by: The Institute of Engineers, India , NASSCOM, Dept. of IT Ministry of Communications & IT Govt. of India during January 2016.
- Co-convener: Organized Matrubhasha Diwas which constituted programmes like Essay Writing & Elocution for students under the umbrella of Extension and Public Activities, RSU on 6 March 2020.
- Coordinator: Techno-Castle which is a yearly Technical Event organized under the umbrella of School of Information Technology and Cyber Security on 17 October 2019.
- Event coordinator: Organized an Expert Talk on: Awareness about Coronavirus at RSU as Event coordinator under Extension and Public Activities on March 18, 2020.
- “A Review paper on Android Malwares Analysis, Detection and Security” in International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology, Volume 4 Issue 9, 2018 (ISSN/ISBN No.: 2395-1052).
- “Sonic Evasion: A stealthy ultrasound based invasion using covert communication in smart phones and defense” in the core area of Information Security under the guidance of Prof. B.V. Buddhadev during 2018-19.