Phone No. – 079-68126810, Ext: 504
Email – email@example.com
Research Area – Cyber Forensics, Digital forensics and Wireless Communication
About Ms. Anjali Suman
Hailing from Bihar, Anjali Suman is one of the faculties of Cyber security and cyber forensics. Her activity in this ever-changing sector includes both government undertakings with NCRB as well a multiple private sector projects involved into the sharp edges of the cyber security issues. She completed her high school at multiple schools throughout the country owing to her father’s rapidly transferring jobs as an Officer in the IAF, her ability to adjust in any situation and make the best of it, stems from this. She completed her Graduation from RPSIT Patna from her hometown in Bihar and competed in many prestigious competitions for her college. She has worked with many well reputed organizations that have worked for humanitarian and developmental works. She has previously been involved in managing and organizing sports championships in key positions, as she has participated and won regional and national kabbadi and volley-ball tournaments in her schooling and during her College. She has lead the charge to every University program as the Master of Ceremony and comparer. Her presentation skills are in a league of her own and she researches and brainstorms the key materials herself. On questioning, she relays her successes to her work ethics and strong moral foundations. A feather in the cap of RSU, this firebrand faculty is often our ambassador to almost all the sessions.
- M.Tech – Cyber Security, First class with Distinction from RSU; Passing year – 2019.
- B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering, First class with Distinction from Magadh University; Passing year – 2015.
- Assistant Professor at Raksha Shakti University, Lavad since 1st August 2019 onwards.
- Worked as Cyber Forensic Consultant at Lab Systems, from 1st June 2019 to 31st July 2019.
- Worked as Technical Consultant at ELECARS for Two years, from 3rd August 2015 to 30th July 2017.
- Represented and participated in the 13th Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2013 at IIT, Kharagpur.
- Award of excellence in Debate Competition held on 13th Jan 2015, at R.P.S.I.T, PATNA.
- Stood 1st in Cyber awareness Poster Making Competition, held in Raksha Shakti University on 5th October 2017.
- Represented Raksha Shakti University in West zone as the member of Institutes of Kabaddi in Inter University Competition, held at B.A.C. College Mahad, Maharashtra from 17th November 2017 to 20th November 2017.
- Represented Raksha Shakti University and stood 2nd in 14th National Youth Parliament Competition held in the year 2017-2018.
- Life time Associate Membership of THE INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERS (INDIA). Of International Association of Engineers (IAENG). MEMBERSHIP NO-AM188364-2.
- “Hidden Data Extraction From Stegnographed Images/Photos” in RAKSHA SHAKTI UNIVERSITY, International Conference On Police Science – 2019 (No: ICPS – 2019 / IT – 01).
- Attended 1 day National Symposium on “Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security Research” organized by IR&D, Raksha Shakti University, on 15th February, 2020.
- Attended 1 day nation Symposium on “Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security Research” organized by IR&D, Raksha Shakti University on 15th February, 2020.
- Attended 2 days’ Workshop on “Cyber Security and Cyber Laws”, held on 26th and 27th March 2019 organized by Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Institute of Cyber Security and Sciences, University of Delhi.
- Attended Seminar on Electronic System Design and Manufacturing by Department of Electronics and Information Technology, GOI under aegis of Institute of Electronica & Telecommunication Engineers at R.P.S.I.T. Patna on 2nd Feb 2015.
- Attended “Challenges in Cyber Security Conference, 2017” in GTU, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Participated in Road Safety and Traffic Awareness Campaign 2018 by Dept. of Police Administration at RSU.
- Attended “24th All India Forensic Science Conference 2018” by Department of Forensic Science Conference, School of Science, Gujarat University and Raksha Shakti University.
- Participated in One day Symposium on Convergence of Private International Law in IPR and Cyber Law at GNLU on 1st April, 2018.
- Participated in One day National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights by IPR cell, Raksha Shakti University on 12th May 2018.
- Trained as “Peer group educator” in the field of HIV/AIDS prevention, to aware people from HIV- AIDS, November 2009.
- Vocational Training on “Basic Techniques of Television Production and Transmission” at Prasar Bharti, Doordarshan Kendra Patna.
- Vocational Training on “Optical Fiber Communication” at DRDO Patna under D.R.M. East Central Railways.
- Attended value added course on “Python Programming, 2018”, in RSU, Ahmedabad, Gujarat on 10th and 11th March 2018.
- Successfully completed Value Added Certificate Course on “Ethical Hacking and Network Security” by IR&D, Raksha Shakti University on 12th to 13th April, 2018.
- One month internship at LNJN National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Ministry of Home Affairs, NEW DELHI, under the department of computer forensics.
- Three months internship at NCRB, MHA, and GOV OF INDIA.
- “Stegnalysis: An intelligent technique for Stegnography Detection” in International journal of emerging Technologies and innovation Research Volume-V, 2019 (2349-5162).
- Member of the Organizing Committee in ICPS, 6th to 7th September 2019.
- Organized NAVRANG Cultural Program, one of its kind for the very first time in Raksha Shakti University from 30th September 2019 to 7th October 2019.
- Member of the Organizing Committee in One Day State Level Seminar on “Cyber Crimes and Cyber Laws”, 7th January, 2020.
- Co-Chair – Hall Stage Arrangement Committee of 4th International Conference of the South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology Conducted 30th and 31st January 2020.
- “Metal Detector” as mini project during 3rd year of B.Tech Electronics and Communication.
- “Heart Attack Detector Stick” as main project carried out during final of B.Tech Electronics and Communication.
- “Analysis of intercepted images using Image Forensic Techniques”, during M.Tech Cyber Security, 2019.