Phone No. – 079-68126810, Ext: 408
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Area – Information Security, Digital Forensics, Cyber Security
About Mr. Vivek Joshi
As working professional, I believe in integrity, honesty and hard work as an essential value. I choose this profession because it gives great opportunity to continuously sharpen my knowledge and increases the horizon of my understanding. I take interest in field of Cyber Security, Social Engineering and Software Engineering. I value commitment and dedication and I try to inculcate these ideals in my students as well. I like to use ICT means to teach and assign tasks.
- Masters of Engineering in Computer Engineering from Gujarat Technological University passed in 2013 with Distinction.
- Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Engineering from Saurashtra University passed in 2010 with First Class.
- Raksha Shakti University Assistant Professor 25/7/18 to present.
- C.U.Shah University Assistant Professor 16/9/2013 to 14/6/2018
- Main Coordination National Technical Symposium April 2015.
- Certificate of Excellence In College to career program organized by Microsoft and Gov.of Gujarat December 2009.
- Winner In G.K quiz competition October 2008.
- Five day training program on investigation of cyber crime cases RSU Fake news in the age of social media sponsored by BPR & D.
- Training of wireless P.I Police training academy,Karai on Introduction to Digital forensics.
- Expert lecture series for First Year Students at C.U.Shah University on Building an Self-Esteem.
Papers presented in Conferences / Seminars / Workshops
- Paper Presented at International Conference organized by Parul University on Energy Efficient Clustering Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Network..
Refereed Journal Articles / Magazine
- ‘A review of Preventing Link Breaks in MANET ISSN:2278-0180 IJERT Volume 1 2012 journal.
- An Article on “Ethics in Cyber Space” in Kavach Magazine..
- An Article on “Need of Scientific Thinking” Newest Journal.
- Cyber Awareness Program 2018: An Event that focuses on Spreading Cyber and Digital Awareness..
- Techno Castle as Coordinators: Technical Event for Students.
- International Conference on Police Science as Coordinator.
STTP / Training Program
- Attended FDP on Advanced Computing and Big Data at CHARUSAT.
- Attended Workshop on Computer Programing at CU SHAH University conducted by IIT Bombay.
- Attended Workshop on Introduction To Design of Algorithms at CU SHAH University conducted by IIT Bombay.
Under Graduate Supervision
- Guided a Project at Under Graduate level titled “Intelligible “ .This web-app uses Flask, Python and Nktl to provide users with fast and reliable way to rate their content.
- Guided a Project at Under Graduate level titled “Sensor based Fire Detection System “.It was an IoT based system which uses mobile android app as controller to manage a Bluetooth controlled robotic mini sensor.
- Guided a Report at Under Graduate level on Bank fraud done using cyber means.