Phone No. – 079-68126800, Ext: 608
Email – email@example.com
Research Area – Constitutional Law, Human Rights and Media Laws
About Mr. Sudhanshu Jatav
After completing my Bachelor of Laws and Master of Laws from GNLU, my interest in Academics came naturally. I always prefer an illustrative approach in classroom lectures. Taking lectures should be similar to reading literature; student’s mind should get out of the classroom and have a practical outlook at law. Having cleared UGC NTA NET, it gives further scope to teach students enrolled in diverse courses and to redesign the lecture taking and learning methods.
- UGC NTA NET (Law) Qualified
- LLM (Constitutional and Administrative Law) from Gujarat National Law University
- B.A LLB (H) from Gujarat National Law University
- Nine months experience of Teaching and Research at Raksha Shakti University
Positions Held at Raksha Shakti University:
- Organizer, Navarang 6 Day Cultural Event
- Member of organizing committee, One Day Seminar on Urban Naxalism : Future Challenges and Strategic Solutions
- Organizing Secretary, Public Lecture titled ‘We the people’ by Dr. Parmeshwaran K, 26th November 2019
- Faculty Rapporteur for International Conference on Police Science by Raksha Shakti University, 6th – 7th September, 2019
- Participated in 6th SLCU National Moot Court Competition, Christ University, Bangalore.
- Presented a paper on “Rape and Sexual Abuses in Indian Prisons with special focus on the rights of LGBTQ inmates” in “International Seminar on Criminal Law Administration of Criminal Justice System; National & International Commitments” at Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow.
- Participated in National Level Essay Competition 2018 on “Social Media: A two edged knife” at SMVDU, Katra .
- Presented a paper on “Gender Bias Laws to Gender Neutral Laws: In the Wake of Metoo and Mentoo” at Fourth International Conference of South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology.
- Presented a paper on “Abortion: Pro choice arguments through the lens of morality” at International Conference on Social Work, Law and Human Rights, Gujarat National Law University.
Books/ Conference Proceedings/ Monographs
- Published a paper in conference proceeding of Fourth International Conference of South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology titled on “Gender Bias Laws to Gender Neutral Laws: In the Wake of Metoo and Mentoo”.
Refereed Journal Articles/ Magazine
- Published blogs on “Hague Convention on Child abduction” and “Supreme Court’s order on national anthem”.
- Published article on “Right to privacy standing up against unregulated sting operations” in the journal titled “Supremo Amicus Volume 10”.
- UG – 03