Phone No. – 079-68126810, Ext: 404
Email – email@example.com
Research Area – IoT Security, Cyber Security, VAPT, Digital Forensics
About Mr. Priyank Parmar
Priyank has received his Master degree in Cyber Security from Raksha Shakti University. He is pursuing his PhD on “Machine learning based Intrusion Detection and Prevention system for IoT devices”. Priyank has completed his bachelor’s degree in Electronics & communication from L D Collage of Engg., L. D. College of Engg., Gujarat Technology University. Priyank has 7+ years of experience with well-known Industry in the field of Information Technology. He is a field practitioner in Cyber security and cyber forensics. He has conducted various workshop and seminar on the field of cyber security and cyber Forensics. Throughout his career he has worked on various projects to optimize and automate the data.
- Ph.D. in Cyber Security, Pursuing from Raksha Shakti University.
- M. Tech. in Cyber Security First class with Distinction from Raksha Shakti University; Passing year – 2018
- B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) First class with Distinction from GTU; L. D. Collage of Engg.; Passing year – 2016
- Diploma (Electronics & Communication Engineering) First class with Distinction from Nirma University; Passing year – 2010
- Assistant Professor at Raksha Shakti University Since July 2018.
- Cheif Technology Officer at Amigo Pvt Ltd from April 2018 to June 2018.
- Founder at Startup PC IT Solutions from April 2015 to April 2018.
- Senior Technical Advisor at Synersoft Technologies Pvt Ltd. from April 2014 to April 2015.
- Desktop Support Enginer at Aldiablos Infotech Pvt Ltd. from Dec 2013 to March 2014.
- Junior Engineer at Tata Yazaki Autocomp Ltd.from June 2010 to Dec 2013.
- Registered patent on “A Portable Mobile Forensics Data Acquisition Tool” which performs a logical acquisition process and stores the data in the attached USB.
- Received appreciation letter from Shri Vikas Sahay, IPS (Director General, RSU) for developing feedback system for the Raksha Shakti University.
- Appreciated by National Critical Information Infrastructure Protection Centre for reporting Vulnerability on Government Website.
- Achieved Third Position in Kaizen 2K16 event, by presenting Mobile Accelerometer & WiFi Controlled Robot.
- Undergone Certificate course on Basic Rifle Shooting conducted by Civilian Rifle Training Scheme, The Ahmedabad Military and Rifle Training Association.
- Undergone Certificate course on Digital Marketing conducted by MSME-Technology development Center, Agra.
- “Logical acquisition of iPhone without Jail breaking”, Mr. Priyank Parmar and Dr. Ravi Sheth, International Journal of Scientific Research in Science & Technology, Volume 4, Online ISSN : 2395-602X Print ISSN : 2395-6011.
|Title||Fund Type||Role||Duration||Principal Investigator|
|Share a Ride – “e-go”||Funded by Raksha Shakti University||Researcher||6 Months||Dr. Chandresh Parekha|
|COPS-G||Funded by Raksha Shakti University||Researcher||6 Months||Dr. Ravi Sheth|
|Race Time Management System||Funded by Raksha Shakti University||Researcher||6 Months||Dr. Chandresh Parekha|
- Provided consultancy titled “Student Feedback System” to the office of Additional Director General of Police, Gujarat State for thier various Police training institutes with the cost of 65,000/-
Registered patent on “A Portable Mobile Forensics Data Acquisition Tool” which performs a logical acquisition process and stores the data in the attached USB.
- Patent ID: 201821049924
- Date of Publish: 11/1/2019
- Journal Number: 02/2019,
- Page number: 49
- Weblink: http://www.ipindia.nic.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_4701_1/Part-1.pdf
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “Cyber Crimes and Challenges in Cyber Security” under ISEA project phase-II held between 16th to 20th July 2018 at GTU.
- Attended One day seminar on Resent Trends and Challenges on Cyber Security, 26 April 2016 at Gujarat Police academy, Karai.
- Attended cyber security awareness program under Cyber Surakhsa Kavach at Gujarat forensic science university on 7th February 2017.
- Attended “Governance in E-commerce: Contemporary Issues & Challenges” at Gujarat Technological University on 2-3rd Sept 2016.
- Attended “One day Workshop on Cyber Security & Penetration Testing” organized by Gujarat Technological University in association with Raksha Shakti University on 11th Feb 2017.
- Participated in Two days National Workshop on “Cyber Crime – Cyber Forensics: Needs & Challenges” organized by Raksha Shakti University on 17th-18th Mar 2017.
- Participated in Three days National Workshop on “Ethical Hacking : Hands on Experiment” organized by Department of Computer Science – Ganpat University on 23rd-25th Feb 2017.
- Member of Organising Committee in the International Conference on Police Science (ICPS-2019) organized by Raksha Shakti University, on 6th & 7th Sept 2019
- Participated in Hackathon-2019 during 18-20 February 2019 held at AURO University, Surat
- Participated in Hackathon-2020 during 19-20 February 2020 held at Ganpat University, Kherva.
- Guided a group of 8 students of UG and PG for the participation in Smart Gujarat Hackathon-2019 for the duration of six months.
- Guided a group of 4 students of PG for the participation in Smart Gujarat Hackathon-2018 for the duration of six months.
- Expert talk delivered on “Investigation of Cyber Crime Against Women & Women Proceeding steps to be taken by the IO” at Training program for the Women Police officers: Investigator on Safety of Women sponsered by BPR&D on 27th May 2019.
- Special Lecture delivered on “Information and Cyber Security Assurance” at Training program organized by RCTI, Ahmedabad for thier Faculty Development Program, on 7th May 2019.
- Special Lecture delivered on “Information and Cyber Security Assurance” at Training program organized by RCTI, Ahmedabad for thier Faculty Development Program, on 10th May 2019.
- Special Lecture delivered on ” Cyber Security for Engineers” at L D college of Engineering, Ahmedabad organized for the University, on 26th Sept 2019.
- Expert Lecture delivered on “Cyber Security awareness” at Khyati Institute of Physiotherapy, Ahmedabad organized for their Institute, on 30th Jan 2018.