Phone No. – 079-68126810, Ext: 404
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Area – Image Processing, Network Security
About Mr. Jatin Patel
Jatin Patel has completed his graduation in BE (IT) in 2011 and Post-Graduation in 2014 with specialization in Computer science & Engineering. He is pursuing Ph.D with specialization in Image Processing at Raksha Shakti University, Gandhinagar.
Jatin Patel is currently Asst. Professor in School of Information Technology & Cyber Security and associated with academics at Postgraduate and Undergraduate level since 1st August 2017. Previously he worked at Faculty of Engineering Technology & Research, Bardoli for 3 years and 4 Months. At Raksha Shakti University, He had several research papers published in International Journals/Conferences.
- Ph.D (Pursuing), Raksha Shakti University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.
- Master of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering) –64.04% Rajasthan Technical University, Rajasthan, India.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Information Technology) – 67.72% Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Gujarat, India.
- Delivered expert talk on “Introduction to Cyber security” at RSU, Gandhinagar on 12th March 2020.
- Delivered expert talk on “Basics of Cyber Security” at Gujarat Police Training Center for the Wireless Police Inspector Induction Course 2nd-3rd March 2020.
- Delivered expert talk on “Hacking Phishing and Network Security” at RSU Gandhinagar on 4th March 2020.
- Delivered expert talk on “Network Analysis and Information Gathering” at RSU Gandhinagar on 4th March 2020.
- Delivered expert talk on “Hacking-cracking” at INFLIBNET, Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India) on 27th November 2019.
- Delivered expert talk on “Hacking-cracking” at INFLIBNET, Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India) on 11th October 2019.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Smart License Plate Recognization system based on Image Processing’ during International Conference on Innovative Technology in Engineering & Science at VVP ITES Conference – 2012 on 22-23 December, 2012.
- STTP on “EF-IoT Recent Advance in Edge and Fog Computing for Internet of Things” on 10th -16th June 2019 at ADIT Vidhyanagar, Anand, Gujarat (India).
- International workshop on “Research Methodology in Criminology” on 13th -14th July 2018 at RSU, Gujarat (India).
- 24th All India Forensics Science Conference on 10th -12th February 2018 at Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, (India).
- One day Workshop on “Challenges in Cyber Security” on 27th November 2017 at Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad, (India).
- International Workshop on “IoT with Cloud” on 11th August 2016 at FETR, Bardoli (India).
- National workshop on “Implementation of 5S” on 5th August, 2016 at FETR, Bardoli, (India).
- Seminar on “ATTITUDE AND SOFT-SKILLS” held on 16th July 2016 at SCET-Surat (India).
- Workshop on “Latest trend in Wireless Communication” on 22nd – 23rd January 2016 at CGPIT, Bardoli, Gujarat (India).
- Workshop on “Introduction to Android Application Development” on 18th -20th July 2014.
- Workshop on “Wireless Sensor Network” held on 25th January 2014 at FETR, Bardoli (India).
- Workshop on “Wire & Wireless Network Simulation using NS2” on 5th – 6th April 2013 under SCET and IEEE Gujarat section.
- Workshop on “Virtual Lab” on 2nd March 2013 sponsored by National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology, MHRD, Govt. of India.
- “Faculty Development Program” of new curriculum for the degree engineering program on 19th October 2013 at GTU, Gujarat (India).
- Introductory workshop on “Linux Programming Concepts” on 21st March 2009 at SCET Surat (India).
- Workshop on “Employability Enhancement program” on 4th -5th March 2011 at SCET Surat (India).
- Completed training on HP Quality Center for various types of Software Testing like regration testing, black box testing etc.
- Coordinator of One day National Level Cyber Awareness Seminar on “Cyber security and Cyber Law” at RSU, Gandhinagar on 12th March 2020.
- Coordinator of 5 days training on “Investigation of Cyber Crime cases” sponsored by BPR&D at RSU Gandhinagar on 3rd – 7th March 2020.
- One day National Level Cyber Awareness Seminar on “Cyber Forensics and Cyber Law” for the Police officers of Gujarat at RSU, Gandhinagar on 7th January 2020.
- Organized Three Days Tech-Fest with Cyber Awareness Program on 15th – 17th October 2019 at RSU Gandhinagar.
- Member of Organizing Committee in the International Conference on Police Science (ICPS-2019) organized by RSU, Gandhinagar on 6 th – 7 th September 2019.
- Organized Two days workshop on “Internet of Things: A hands-on Approach” on 15th -16th September 2018 at RSU, Ahmedabad.
- Organized Two days workshop on “Ethical Hacking & Network Security” on 12th -13th April 2018 at RSU, Ahmedabad.
- Organized Two days workshop on “Python Fundamentals” on 10th – 11th March 2018 at RSU, Ahmedabad.
- Organized Three days workshop on “Introduction to Android Application Development” on 7th – 9th August 2015 at FETR, Bardoli.
- International paper on “Black hole detection and prevention in MANET” in JETIR e-journal on 4th April 2016. ISSN : 2349-5162
- International paper on “Smart License Plate Recognization system based on Image Processing” in IJSRD e-journal on November 2013. ISSN : 2321-0613
- International paper on “Smart License Plate Recognization system based on Image Processing” on 22-23/12/2012 at VVP ITES Conference, Rajkot, Gujarat.
- Paper on “Security in Wireless Sensor Network” on 17th-18th September 2010 at SCET Surat.
- Guided various UG level students for the final year project of B.Tech in CSE at FETR Bardoli.