Phone No. – 8871316575
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Area – Physical Education (Sports Training, Health Education, Exercise Physiology, and Badminton)
About Mr. Gaurav Singh
Mr. Gaurav Singh currently working as an Assistant Professor in the School of Physical and Sports. He has two years’ experience in Teaching and coaching. He has done Bachelor of Physical Education integrated four-year course; Master of Physical Education and post Graduate Diploma in Sports coaching. He is a national level badminton player. His core strengths are teaching, fitness training and high-performance Badminton Training.
- Pursuing Ph.D. from School of Physical Education and Sports, Raksha Shakti University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, Since 2018
- Completed Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Coaching (PGDSC) in Badminton, from Department of Advance Training and Coaching, Swarnim Gujarat Sports University, Vadodara Center, Gujarat, in 2017
- Completed M.P.Ed from, School of Physical Education, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, M.P in 2016
- Completed B.P.Ed, (Integrated Four Year Degree Course) from Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior, M.P in 2014
- Six-month computer course of Office Automation from Aparna Institute of computer, Banda in 200.
- Currently, working in Raksha Shakti University from 20th February, 2020 till date.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor on contractual basis in Swarnim Gujarat Sports university, Vadodara Centre from session 2018-19, and Taught PGDSC Course in which the following subjects were taught like Kinesiology, Biomechanics, Badminton Specialization theory and practical and in the BPES Course – Health and fitness, and in B.Sc. Sports Coaching – Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology, Sports Training, Badminton Specialization Theory and Practical.
- Worked as a Badminton Coach on contractual basis in Swarnim Gujarat Sports university, Vadodara Centre from session, 2017-18 and Taught PGDSC Course in which the following subjects were taught like Kinesiology, Biomechanics, Badminton Specialization theory and practical.
- Officiating in All India Inter AECS/JC Athletic tournament 2015.
- Officiating in A.G office West Zone Badminton tournament held at Gwalior.
- Officiating in A.G office All India Badminton tournament held at Gwalior.
- Officiating in 50th M.P State Junior Badminton Championship 2014.
- Hold coaching camps of badminton L.N.U.P.E, Gwalior.
- Worked as an intern Hermann Gmeiner School Bhimtal, (Uttarakhand), for 2 months in 2013.
- Conducted an off-campus training programmed on March past and mass display at, Gwalior for 1 month.
- Qualified the Gujarat state eligibility test in 2017 .
- Participated in Inter-University Badminton tournament 2017.
- Participated in Inter-University Badminton tournament 2015.
- Participated in Inter-University Badminton tournament 2014..
- Participated in 53rd Inter-District and 68th Senior & Veteran M.P state Badminton Championship. Participated in M.P state Badminton Ranking 2014.
- Second place in Inter-College Badminton tournament 2014-2015..
- Second place in Inter-College Badminton tournament 2015-2016..
- First place Inter Districts Badminton tournament 2014-2015..
- First place Inter Districts Badminton tournament 2015-2016..
Adventure Sports Activities
- Attended Leadership Training Camp held at Pachmarhi (M.P.) 2012.
- Attended the 15-day Basic and Intermediate course of Para-Motoring 2019.
Members of the committees
- Program coordinator of certificate Course in Musical Instruments, organized by School of Physical Education and Sports on 12th March 2020 at Raksha Shakti University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Member of organising committee SANGRAM – 2020 Annual Sports Fest, organized by School of Physical Education and Sports at Raksha Shakti University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Member of organising committee national level forensic science Quiz Competition forensic cosmos-2020, organized by School of Forensic Science and Risk Management on 29th February 2020 at Raksha Shakti University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Participated Paper presentation on national conference of science and technology of yoga with topic Lifestyle Changes with Yoga to Fight Against Dementia. Organized by Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara Gujarat. Participated Paper
- presentation on international conference on police science (ICPS-2019) with topic Sports as a Crime Controller: A Review. Organized by Raksha Shakti University Lavad, Gandhinagar, Gujarat on 6th and 7th September 2019.
- Conducting a practical class on “Badminton” in AICTE Workshop for Physical Education Teacher, and Coaches at Godhra in 2019.
- Delivered a lecture on the Topic “Badminton” in AICTE Workshop for Physical Education Teacher, and Coaches at Godhra in 2019.
- Paper Setter and Examiner for many other Universities for the subject Physical Education, Badminton.
- Attended National Workshop on Research Report & Thesis Writing In Sports sciences September 16-18 -2014 Organized by, Department Of Sports Psychology, L.N.I.P.E Gwalior.
- Attended workshop on Anti-Doping Awareness Organized by Devi Ahilya University, Indore.