Phone No. – 079-68126810, Ext: 508
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Area – Task Based Language Teaching and Communication skills
About Mr. Dipak Patel
Highly capable professional English teacher with a focus on student learning and engagement. Experienced teacher and facilitator with 16 years of service in the different academic settings. Dedicated to teaching students the principles of college-level writing, literature analysis, and close reading. Exceptional knowledge of delivering instruction with technology and empowering students to use valuable resources. Excellent understanding of curriculum development and assessment methods based on research and practice.
- Ph.D. (Pursuing) since 2016 from Pacific Academy of Higher Education and Research University (PAHERU) Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- Master of Education, 2004, Regional institute of education (R.I.E) N.C.E.R.T. Bhopal.
- Bachelor of Education,2003, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan.
- Master of Arts,2000, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand.
- Bachelor of Arts,1998, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand.
- More than 16 Years.
- Championship in Youth festival, Sardar Patel University 2000.
- Second position in Basketball organised by North Gujarat University Patan 1996.
- Presented paper on ‘India as a Nation ‘myth or Reality’ in One day national seminar on ‘The Representation of Region and nation in Indian Literature’. February,2020.
- Presented paper on ‘Task-based language teaching: Importance and Scope’ in National conference on Teaching Learning and evaluation of English Studies. August, 2018.
- Successfully completed 2 online certificate courses by © 2020 by World Learning. TGC MOOC Syllabus for the AE E-Teacher Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. government and administered by FHI 360.
Refereed Journal Articles / Magazine :
- The methodology of task-based language teaching published in Sahityasetu Year-8, Issue-4, Continuous Issue-46, July-August 2018, ISSN 2249-2372.
- Task-Based Language Teaching: Importance and Scope published in Sahityasetu Year-8, Issue-5, Continuous Issue-47, September-October 2018, ISSN 2249-2372.