Phone No. – 079-68126800, Ext: 604
Email – email@example.com,
Research Area – Intellectual property Law, Juvenile, Competition law, Constitutional Law,Criminal law and criminal justice, Property law.
Mr. Bimal Ishwarbhai Patel
Bimal Patel is an Assistant Professor of law at Raksha Shakti University. He is a historian who teaches Police Law and related subjects with research. He is specializing in Intellectual Property Rights. He is Law Industries Experience for more than 10 years. He is pursuing Ph.D. from Gujarat University – Ahmedabad. His Goal is Empirical research Assigning work to students who implement after learning with practically Law. Previously, Professor Bimal taught at the JJCET N.R.Vekariya master of law college of Junagadh, PG teaching experience & Connect Expert Lecture Banking Academy of Vyara. In addition to teaching Professor Patel court practice as an Advocate since 2009 to 2017. He is Many court cases are Counseling of Criminal & civil matter. He is Know about court proceedings, DRT, Revenue and Property Registration and other registration. He is Advocate & Attorney of Durga Associates Trade Mark Registration of Intellectual Property in India & International.
- Ph.D Pursuing – Equality & Human Rights: A Study on Terms of Fixed Wages Appointments in Higher Educational Institutions in Gujarat.
- GSET Qualified (2012)
- LL.M with specialization in (Intellectual Property Law) from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. (2009-10)
- LL.B from Sir. L.A.Shah Law College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. (2002-2005)
- B.A with specialization in (Gujarati Language ) from C.B.Patel arts College, Nadiad,Gujarat )(1993-1996)
- Assistant Professor, School of Security Law, Policy and Governance, Raksha Shakti University,Gandhinagar, Gujarat (August 19, 2019- Present)
- Assistant Professor, JJCET N.R.Vakeriya Master of Law College, BKNMU, Junagadh, Gujarat (24-April-2017 -20-Aug-2019)
- Practicing Learned Advocate, Taluka, District & High court of Gujarat (30 Oct 2009-24-April 2017)Special Criminal, Civil, Revenue, DRT, ADR & other Registration Matter.
- Sr.Legal Manager Durga Associates, Dharampur (2011-2017)
- Trade Mark Advocate K.C.Patel & Co, Ahmedabad (2008-2009)
- Legal Assistant, AA Brothers, Ahmedabad (2007-2008)
- Trade Mark opposition Assistant, Trade safe, Ahmedabad (2006-2007)
- Computer Lab Technician, Faculty (1999-2005)
- Sales Executive, Officer, Nadiad (1997-2000)
- Teacher, V M Bhagat And S C Sonawala High School, Nadiad (1993-94)
- Awarded as Best Cricket Player at the Advocate Member Cricket, Valsad, 2014
- Qualified Gujarat State Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor in Law in held of 16 th Octo 2011, conducted by The M.S. University of Baroda (GSET Agency for Gujarat).
- Awarded Second Rank, Singing Compaction at Shah K.M.Law College, Valsad, 2011
- Awarded with Excellence in Cricket, Grade XII (Arts Division) at The Jivan Vikas High School, Nadiad, 1993
Books/Conference proceedings/ Monographs
- Bhartiya Bandharan Anuched 368 Nyayparika ane Vidhanparika (Girnar Prakashan :Junagadh : Bimal Patel : 2018)
- Kaydama Sanshodhan ( Girnar Prakashan : Junagadh : Bimal Patel : 2018)
- Gujaratma Kayadani Collejo Ane Abhyas (Girnar Prakashan : Junagadh : Bimal Patel : 2018)
- LL.B, LL.M Sha Mate (Girnar Prakashan : Junagadh : Bimal Patel : 2018)
- Madadanish Vakil ane Vakilat (Girnar Prakashan : Junagadh : Bimal Patel : 2018)
- Participated in the International Seminar on “International Faculty Development Program (UK INDIA EDUCATION COLLABORATION) Jointly organized by BHAKTA KAVI NARSINH MEHTA UNIVERSITY, JUNAGADH & Global Training Education Program (GTEP), LONDON (U.K) on 12 March 2018. (Phase-II)
- Participated in the ” International Faculty Development Programme (IFDP)(UK) Jointly organized by Global Training Education Program (GTEP) (UK) & Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC),Saurashtra University on 03 April 2017 December 2017.
- Participated in the International Seminar on “International Faculty Development Program (UK INDIA EDUCATION COLLABORATION) Jointly organized by BHAKTA KAVI NARSINH MEHTA UNIVERSITY, JUNAGADH & Global Training Education Program (GTEP), LONDON (U.K) on 22-23 December 2017. (Phase-I).
- Attended one day “Ethical Hacking and Cyber security”, organized by Raksha shakti University on 19th May, 2020.
- Participated and Presented a Paper entitled “Sexual Harassment at workplace woman: In GSRTC Working Conductor and their rights.” at National Seminar on “Sexual Harassment of Women at workplace: Societal And Justice Response To Sexual Violence: Measures for policy Reforms “ Sponsored by National Commission for women, New Delhi, Organized by The Nadiad Education Society’s M.S. Bhagat & C.S. Sonawala Law College, Nadiad, on 14 March , 2020.
- Participated and Presented a Paper entitled “Equality & Government policies: Regarding Property rights in the current position of women in Gujarat “at National Seminar on “Women Empowerment: Legislative & Judicial Approach.” UGC Sponsored and organized by Centre of Excellence, School of Law, Gujarat University & Faculty of Gandhian Studies, Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad on 08-March, 2020.
- Participated and Presented a Paper entitled “Right to Equality & Human Right : Contractual Professor Working on Fix Wages In Higher Education Institutions A Study in the Context of the Courts.” at National Seminar on “ Rethinking of the concept of Justice India 2020 : Issues and Challenges “ Organized by Post Graduate Department of Law Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, on 23 February 2020.
- Participated and Presented a Paper entitled “Government Policies and Legal Rules Regarding Current development Goals In Eradicating Poverty ” at National Seminar on AGENDA 2030 : INDIA’S RESPONSE TO SUSTAINABLE DEVLOPMNENT GOALS & CELEBRATION OF WORLD OZONE DAY organized by Centre of Excellence, School of Law, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad on 15-16 September, 2019.
- Participated in the ” The All India Essay Writing Event 2011″ Organized by Shri Ram Chandra Mission (SRCM) & United Nations Information Centre for India & Bhutan (UNIC) 20117.
- Participated in the “Role of Accreditation in Higher Education in National and International Arena” , “7Th Higher Education Forum (HEF) Gujarat Regional Conference 2020 ” Organized by Higher Education Forum (Mumbai) in Collaboration with SMJVs CKSV Institute of Management, Vadodara on 13th March, 2020.
- Attended One Day Seminar on “Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security Research”, organized by Raksha Shakti University (February, 2020)
- Participated in the ” National Workshop on Academic Integrity, Research Ethics & Prevention of Plagiarism ” Jointly Organized by Gujarat University, Ahmedabad& INFLIBNET Centre, Gandhinagar, Gujarat on 12th October, 2019.
- Participated in the ” Advanced Training Programme on Research Methodology ” Organized by the Gujarat National Law University – Gandhinagar, Gujarat on 08 to 10 February, 2018.
- Participated in the ” Para Legal Training ” Organized by the Gujarat State Legal Services Authority, Ahmedabad on 21 December 2004.
- Member, Extensions Coordinator, Extensions & Public Activities Division organized by SSPLG and Extensions Division, Raksha Shakti University, 2020.
- Former Member, N.R.V Master of Law College-Junagadh Anti-ragging Committee.
- Former Member Practicing Advocate, Bar Council of Gujarat (2009 to 2017).
- Officer on Special Duty (Squad), BKNMU ( May 2017- 22 July 2019).
- Legal Officer, Durga Associates, Dharampur (2010 – 2017).
- Jr. Legal officer, AA Brothers, Ahmedabad (2009 to 2010).
- Guidance provided towards subjects related to LL.M (Criminal) to PG level students. (J.J.C.E.T Sanchalit N.R.Vekariya Master of Law College – Junagadh (2017-2019)
- Guidance provided towards subjects related to B.A.S.M (Gujarati) to UG level students. (Present)