Phone No. – 079-68126800, Ext: 609
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Area – Criminal Law, Economic Offences, National Security, Defense& Strategic studies
About Lt. Ashutosh Pande
Lt. Ashutosh Pande started his law practise as a Criminal litigation lawyer after completing his LLB from Campus Law Centre Delhi University. He practised at all the District courts in Delhi, Delhi High court and Supreme Court of India, but later he found his calling in the teaching-learning profession and joined a constituent college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University at Delhi in the year 2013.Since then his desire for learning lead him to pursue many courses to fortify his knowledge of criminal law, international law and environmental forensics. Because of his vast reservoir of knowledge and practical experiences he became an asset to any institution through his multi dimensional personality and inter disciplinary approach during his academic journey. Prior to joining Raksha Shakti University he worked as Assistant Professor(Law) at National Institute of criminology and Forensic sciences Ministry of Home Affairs Govt.of India New Delhi where he was involved in teaching Post graduate courses in criminology and forensic sciences and had also assisted in course designing and training of criminal justice system functionaries.
He is instrumental in starting NCC unit at Raksha Shakti University and has successfully completed ninety days rigorous training with “A”(Alpha) Grading at Officers Training Academy Kamptee Maharashtra and Commissioned as Lieutenant in National Cadet Corps.
He is also defined for his passion for long distance running, adventure sports, wildlife, Biodiversity Conservation and ardent love for Himalayas.
Teaching Experience: Seven Years teaching experience
- Criminal Law
- International Law
- Humanitarian Law
- Environmental Law & Forensics
- Forensic Medicine and Pathology
- Green Criminology
- Refresher course in Contemporary Law organized by SWAYAM,MHRD-New Delhi.
- Refresher course in Disaster Management organized by SWAYAM,MHRD-New Delhi.
- Attended Faculty Development and Training programme conducted by spoken tutorial project-IIT Bombay.
- Attended Seminar on Equity Markets and Futures & Options organized by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Participated and presented research paper at 38th Indian Society of Criminology Conference Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu.
- Participated in Workshop on Curriculum Development and Course Revision for GGSIPU Law Programmes organized by the University School of Law & Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Participated in faculty development programme on Legal Research Methodology conducted by SGT University in Association with GGSIPU and ILI, Delhi
- Participated and presented paper on Megacity Policing –Need for futuristic Policing Perspective in India at International Conference on Police Science Organized by Raksha Shakti University.
- Presented paper at Centre Of Excellence School of Law ,Gujarat University Ahmedabad in National Seminar on Agenda 2030: India’s Response to sustainable Development Goals.
- Participated in one day MOOC workshop organized by EMRC Gujarat University
- Participated in one week Refresher Course for Law Teachers organised by NLSIU Bangalore on “March of law :Legal,Policyand Institutional challenges to Urban Governance in India: Towards making our cities more sustainable and Liveable.
- Successfully completed Certificate course on Economics of International Law organized by Gujarat National Law University through its centre for Law and Economics.
- Successfully completed credit course on Intelligence and National Security organized by Gujarat National Law University through its centre for Foreign Policy and Security Studies.
- Participated and presented paper entitled “cooperatives for Tribal Development” at International conference on Sustainable Development Through Co-operatives organized by Central University Haryana.
- Module on Urban Guerrilla Warfare for e-PG Pathshala, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- Module on Counter Terrorism NATGRID,NCTC etc for e-PG Pathshala, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- Edited Book “Criminal Justice system in India: Need for systemic changes “ISBN 978-81-89128-71-5 publisher SSB New Delhi
- LLB (Bachelor in Laws)
- LLM (Master in Laws)
- M.Sc (Forensic Science)
- MA (Criminology)
- MA (Defence & Strategic Studies)
- MA (Political Science)
- PG Diploma in Securities & Banking Laws
- PG Diploma in International Trade & Business Laws
- PG Diploma in Corporate Laws & Management
- Certificate in Web Centric Curriculum
- UGC Net certification in Law, Forensic Science, Criminology, Defence & Strategic Studies, International & Area Studies, Human Rights & Duties
- NSS Program Coordinator at RSU till June 2018.
- Associate NCC officer at Raksha shakti University.
- Basic course in Rock Climbing from Swami Vivekananda institute of Mountaineering.
- Participated in Trail runs,Half Marathons and Full Marathons all over the country.