Phone No. – 079-68126810, Ext: 408
Email – email@example.com
Research Area – Digital Forensic Investigation Process, Memory Forensics
About Mr. Akash Thakar
Akash Thakar is Certified Ethical Hacker, having sound knowledge of Digital Forensics and VAPT. He is working as Teaching cum Research Associate in this university since August, 2017. He has completed his masters in Forensic Science from Gujarat University and at present pursuing Doctorate of Philosophy in the field of Digital Forensics from Gujarat University. He has taught various subjects to the students of UG and PG courses like Computer Forensics, Digital Evidence, Network Forensics, Malware Analysis, Advance Digital Forensics, OS Security and Forensics etc. His research area is Digital Forensic Investigation Process and Memory Forensics. He has published papers in various conferences.
- Ph.D. (Forensic Science) Pursuing from Gujarat University.
- M.Sc.(Forensic Science) First class Gujarat University; Passing year – 2016.
- B.Sc.(Forensic Science) First class Saurashtra University; Passing year – 2014.
- Working as a Teaching cum Research Associate at the School of Information Technology and Cyber Security, Raksha Shakti University since August 2017.
- Certified Ethical Hacker V10 issued by EC-Council on November 2019.
- Burp Suite Mastery issued by Peritus Training School on October 2019.
- Amped Five & Amped Authenticate, AMPED SRL-Italy issued by Lab Systems (I), Pvt. Ltd. On May 2019.
- COM-SUR pro, issued by COM-SUR on November 2017.
- Cisco CCNA, issued by Cybrary on September 2017.
- CompTIA Security+ issued by Cybrary on February 2017.
- Win 1st price in National Conference on “Role of Forensic Science in Crime Investigation and Administration of Justice’’ on 27 th July 2019, Saturday.
- Win 2nd price in Science Excellence Conference.
- Member of BOS of M.Sc. Forensic Science course.
- Member of BOS of M.Sc. Digital Forensics course.
- Delivered Expert talk on Cybercrime and crime scene management to probationer Dy.SP at Gujarat Police Academy, Karai.
- Delivered Expert talk on Crime Scene Management at Parul University.
- Delivered Expert talk on Recent trends in Cyber Security at Gujarat University.
- Delivered Expert talk on cyber crime investigation to Dy. SP at Raksha Shakti University.
- Delivered Expert talk on concepts of IP address and MAC address and email investigation to BPR&D nominated candidates at Raksha Shakti University.
- Presented paper in 24th All India Forensic Science Conference.
- Presented paper in International Conference on Police Science.
- Presented paper in National Conference on “Role of Forensic Science in Crime Investigation and Administration of Justice’’ at Parul University.
- Actively participated in 24th All India Forensic Science Conference.
- Coordinator of Certified Ethical Hacker program at Raksha Shakti University.
- Guided to various students of UG courses in the field of Digital Forensics, Cybercrime investigation.
- Guided 3 students of MSc. Forensic Science for their dissertation.