The Raksha Shakti University Library is invaluable source of information for students, faculty members, researchers and other stakeholders of the University. The library has specialised collection of books in various subjects related to Security.
Keeping in mind technological advancement, library provides access to digital resources in the form of CDs/DVDs, specialised electronic database including GLHEL (The_Laws_Super), EBSCO Criminal Justice Abstract with Fulltext”, World E-book Library and South Asia Archive.
RSU Library has specialised collection of more than 7555 books in various subjects like Security, Police Administration, Criminology, Forensic Science, Sports, Law and Cyber Security. Apart from these, library has good collection related to Literature, Crime Fictions, Health & Fitness, Personality Development and Competitive Examination. Apart from books, the library subscribes periodicals including Journals, Magazines and Newspapers to provide insights into recent developments in the respective domains. The Library also has more than 200 Students Projects, Dissertations and Theses.
Non-Print Material & Online Resources
- CD/DVDs on various topics including Audio / Video
- EBSCO Criminal Justice Absctract with Fulltext: Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full Text is the leading full-text database for criminal justice and criminology research. It provides hundreds of top journals and magazines covering all related subjects including criminology, forensic sciences, corrections, policing, criminal law and investigation.
Access Link: http://search.ebscohost.com/ (Campus Access without Login)
- GLHEL (The_Laws_Super): Judgments of Supreme Court of India, All High Courts, NCDRC from their inception to till date with Acts, Rules, Regulations, Orders, Schemes etc of Central Government and All State Governments. (Please contact Library to access the database)
- World eBook Library: World eBook Library is the World’s largest collection of Primary Source eBooks consists of 40 Lacs eBooks and millions of Journal Articles with Unlimited Access and Downloading.
- South Asia Archive: The South Asia Archive provides online access to millions of pages of rare primary and secondary sources from across the social sciences and humanities.
Access Link: http://www.southasiaarchive.com/ (Campus Access Only)
- URKUND Anti-Plagiarism Tool: URKUND provides a fully-automated system for handling plagiarism. URKUND automatically checks the submitted text for plagiarism, which encourages original writing amongst students and corporate writers. It works as a preventive measure to stop plagiarism and copying at the very root and safeguard originality and transparency.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for checking document and more details.
The library provides following services to the member community.
- Circulation (Issue, Return, Membership etc.)
- Reference and Information (Information Search & Retrieval)
- Database Search Service
- Newspaper Clippings
- Current Awareness Service
- E-mail alert Services
- Electronic Document Delivery Services
- Information Literacy Session (On Demand)
|Venue||Days||Working Hours||Circulation (Issue-Return)|
|Main Library||Office Working Days||1000 hrs to 1740 hrs||10:15 to 17:30|
|Reading Room (Ground Floor)||Office Working Days||1700 hrs to 2200 hrs||Not Available|
Note: Library Reading Room remains open on all Public Holidays during Examination period.
|Mr. Pragneshkumar Parekh|
|Ms. Seemita Somani|
|Education: MA English Literature, MLISc, GSET|
Experience: 10 Years
|Ms. Janki Prajapati|
|Education: BCom, MLISc |
Experience: 1.5 Years
|Mr. Hardik P. Shah|
|Education: BA, BLISc|
Experience: 6 Years
|Mr. Kiransinh Rathod|
Experience: 3 Years