Extension is an education aiming towards desirable change in human behavior by providing the skills, knowledge, information and encouraging stakeholders to become lifelong learners. We aim to imbibe essential morals to serve the society at the highest level in the field of National and International security. Extension and Public Activity, RSU is committed to enhance and enrich the RSU’s Global reach by providing platform to students and faculty members to have an international exposure in the field of academia and security.
To develop deep disciplinary knowledge, problem solving ability, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
To ensure student participation in career enhancement activities through exchange programs, student enterprise, volunteering and work-based learning.
To focus on strong mentor-mentee relationships which will enhance overall personality of the stakeholders and equip them to face futurechallenges and to come up with strategic solutions for Global peace & Security.
Extensions & Public Activity aims towards the outreach of the campus system wherein an Emotional Quotient is developed by working and collaborating with people, aiming towards overall development.
To provide a system for dissemination of information, knowledge and skill to empower students, community & stake holders to make them aware and try to put them on standardized parameters for Global excellence.
To achieve stated Aims & objectives, the Extension & Public Activity Division shall undertake following activities:
- Organizing seminars, conferences and special lectures on emerging issues & strategic solutions in the field of Global Security.
- Conducting community service based programs
- Conducting cultural exchange programs between intra-international institutes and universities.
- Developing deep disciplinary knowledge, problem solving ability, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensuring student participation in career enhancement activities through exchange programs, student enterprise, volunteering and work-based learning.
- Focusing on strong mentor-mentee relationships which enhance overall personality of the stakeholders and equip them to face future challenges and to come up with strategic solutions
- Centre for Knowledge
- Centre for Excellence
- Centre for Community Services
- Centre for Cultural Exchange Programme
- Programme Coordinators
- Centre Coordinators
- Managing Team
- Admin Coordinators
- Admin Team
- PA cum Stenographer