Opportunity for Serving and Retired Professionals / Practitioners / Academicians for Unique Security Intellectual Ecosystem
Individuals with substantive experience and highest level of integrity committed to excellent educational, research and professional training ecosystem in various subjects of security are invited to establish / lead and run schools / programs, in –
- Counter-Insurgency and Counter-Terrorism;
- Foreign Languages and Security Culture;
- Maritime, Air and Space Studies;
- Border Management and Intelligence;
- Strategic Learning and Joint Logistics;
- Security Procurement, Manufacturing and Exports;
- Security Technology and Management Startups; and
- Foreign Policy and Political Economy
Serving and/or retired professionals and practitioners from Police, Army, Navy, Air Force, Security Services, Research and Development Organisations, Para-Military, Coast Guard, foreign relations and allied fields, as well as academicians, on contractual and/or deputation/on-loan basis.
- Program / School Leader,
- Instructor / Resource Persons, i.e Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor equivalent
- Visiting / Adjunct Faculty (with commitment to impart particular course or paper for varied duration – minimum 14 lectures of 45 minutes; simulation / mock exercises and games; physical / on-field training exercises)
Please send –
- Statement of Motivation (how experience and vision will directly contribute to aim and object of the University),
- Proposal on academic, research and professional training course (course purpose and type – certificate/diploma/degree, target audience, duration),
- Detailed curriculum vitae, and
- Expectation of remuneration and benefits including contract duration (3 months to 3 years) and joining date availability
To Professor (Dr) Bimal N. Patel, Director-General, Raksha Shakti University at firstname.lastname@example.org.
preferably by 30 April 2020.