Dean Research & Pulications
Phone No. – 079-68126804, Ext: 205
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
About Dr. Priyanka Sharma
Currently working as Professor (IT) and Director (Research & Development) at Raksha Shakti University. She is having total of 20+ years experience in teaching, admin and research at PG level. Also, she has served as visiting faculty at few eminent institutes like Gujarat Police Academy Karai, Gujarat University, Nirma University etc. Her academics qualifications includes Master in Computers Applications, Ph.D. in Artificial Intelligence Certificate program in Computer language and Cyber Law from Symbiosis. Her research work after PhD is on Cyber Crime and Security. Recently she has attended a very significant training “Leadership for advancing higher education in India”, Harvard graduate school of education, BOSTON USA sponsored by MHRD Govt. of India. More than 10 PhDs have been awarded under her supervision and 5 are pursuing PhD at present. She is empanelled member at many universities like GTU, BISAG, DDIT, MSU and others. Assed Thesis and Synopsis of PhD for universities like Laurentian University Canada KIIT ,GTU,CV Raman etc. and guided Master’s Dissertation work at RSU ,Guj. Uni. Benet University, etc.
She has carried out Research projects sponsored by UGC,ICSSR,GUJCOST, DST & RSU. Travel grant received from ICS MHRD for visiting NTU Singapore. Grant received from ICSSR to organize national level Research Methodology Course for Researchers . She also has to her credit Patents and Copyright. She has also contributed research papers in International Journals , books, book chapters and articles. Her research work on Cyber law framework has been submitted to Justice BN Srikrishna Committee on Data Protection Framework . She is also serving as Chairperson of Publication Cell and IPR Cell of RSU and holds the position of editor in chief of International Research Journal of Police Science, Kavach magazine of the University. Also, editors and reviewers of various other journals and conferences. She had been members of steering committee and chaired session at Nanyang Technological University Singapore, Metropolitan University London, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Rajasthan University, etc. Invited for Expert talks at Florida university, International police expo, NICFS, IIT Bombay , IIT Gandhinagar, UGC ,AICTE, ISTE, NAAC sponsored workshops, MDS,RTU,SIRD.GLNU ,gu, SPU, GU, GTU, GLNU, Nirma, Vibrant Gujarat, National level Hackathon ,MSU , DDIT,BVM,MBCIT ,GEC, United school. She has organized conferences, Tech Fest, Cyber awareness programs, Workshops, Value added courses events at international, national, state level. She was awarded Best research paper award, First Prize in Cyber Awareness , Women researcher award by ACM and CSI, EXCELLENCE AWARDS , Innovation in teaching Trainer Award Competition and others.
- Computer Society Of India (CSI) ,India Life Member.
- Associate member, National cyber safety and security standards.
- International Association of Engineers.
- SIGAI (Special Interest Group of Artificial Intelligence) Member.
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), USA.
- Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG) ,India , Life Member, L-1596.
- Indian Science Congress, India Life Member L25168.
- The Computer Science Teachers’ Association (CSTA).
- Senior Member, Universal Association of Computer and Electronic Engineers.
- Reading short moral science stories
- Listening songs.
AI, Cyber Security and Cyber Law
Subject Taught UG
GIS, Cyber Security
Subject Taught PG
AI, Cyber Security, Network Security ,Cyber Law
Leadership for advancing higher education in India,
Harvard graduate school of education,
BOSTON USA sponsored by MHRD Govt of India
UGC, ICSSR, DST, GUJCOST, MHRD, RSU
From 2010 to 2019
DIGISHALA , Ministry of Electronics & IT ,E-Pathsala,
2018 and 2019
Institute / Organization
Duration (From Date – To Date)
Raksha Shakti University
2018 till date
Raksha Shakti University
2015 till date
- MTECH, MSC, MPHIL, Internships Projects Guided.
- Social Networking Sites: Behavioural and Legal perception on Data Privacy , Priyanka Sharma and Sandeep Mittal ( Inkart publishers:2019 )
- Knowledge Discovery in Bioinformatics, Priyanka Sharma and Akil Surti,( LULU publishers :2019)
- Intelligent system Development Techniques(LULU Publishers US: 2019)
- Data Mining Technique, Priyanka Sharma and Dinesh Vaghela (Lambert Publication :2016)
- Cloud Computing : Concepts, Priyanka Sharmaand Monica Gehalwat Virtualization and its Applications( Dotcom Publisher:2015)
- Business Data Processing, (Lambert Publisher: December 2012
- Computer Maintenance & Peripherals(Lambert Publisher:2012)
- A conceptual Overview of Knowledge Based System(Akshat Publisher:2011)
- Web Usage Mining Techniques and Applications across Industries, Priyanka Sharma and Dinesh Vaghela , Kalapdrum Passi in Web Usage Mining Techniques and Applications Across Industries (Advances in Data Mining and Database Management) (IGI Global Publishers, 2017)
- Green, Energy-Efficient Computing and Sustainability issues in Cloud in Managing and Processing Big Data in Cloud Computing, Priyanka Sharma and Monica Gehlawat (IGI Global Publishers 2016)
- “Big Data Harmonization-Data Loading and Data Storage” (Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences-2019).
- “Analysis of malware behavior in windows and linux operating system” (Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research-2019).
- “Criminal Record Keeping With Blockchain” (Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research-2019).
- “Malware Analysis Of Backdoor Creator: FATRAT”, (International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics -2018).
- “Dynamic Time Based Location Update Strategy in Cellular Networks” (International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology-2018).
- “Solid state Drive Forensic Analysis: A new Challenge” (International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science , Engineering and Information Technology-2017).
- “The Role Of Consent In Legitimizing The Processing Of Personal Data Under The Current EU Data Protection Framework”, (Asian Journal of Computer Science And Information Technology-2017).
- ” Dynamic And Scalable Evolutionary Data Mining With Decision Tree Based Classification In Distributed Environment”, (International Research Journal On Police Science-2016).
- “A Survey on Fileless Malware Attacks: Malware Hiding in Memory” ( IJSRD -2017) .
- “ A Methodology of Malware Analysis, tools and Techniques for windows platform-RAT Analysis”, (IJIRCCE-2017) .
- “IT CARRER, Indian”, (Journal of Technical Education Special Issue for education‐2016).
- “Decision Support System in Diabetics Disease for Providing Health Care Service”, (International Journal on Advances in Engineering Technology and Science-2015).
- “Analysis of Social Media Attacks and Classify Advances to Preserve” (IRJET-2015).
- “Impact of Microarray to discover Knowledge using R” , (eds.) (International Journal of Emerging Technologies And Applications IN Engineering Technology and Sciences (IJ-ETA-ETS-2015).
- “Survey of region of interest and its applications utility in various areas of medical field” , (International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science-2015).
- “Comparative study and analysis of face Detection System” , (International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science-2015).
- “Location Update Procedure in MOBILE Computing”, (International Journal of Sciences and Applied research -2014).
- “OpthoABM-An Intelligent Agent Based Model for Diagnosis of Ophthalmic Diseases”, (International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science-2014).
- “A step forward to discover knowledge in Microarray Data using R”, (International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering-2015).
- “Prediction and analysis of student Performance using distributed data mining” , ( International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Applications in Engineering , Technology and Science -2014).
- “Prediction and analysis of Faculty Performance using distributed data mining”,(International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Applications in Engineering , Technology and Science -2014).
- “Study of Quantum Computing with Significance of Machine Learning” , (Technical Trends CSI Communications, Feb 2015).
- “Integrated Comprehensive solution for Substation Automation Management System Software”, (International Journal of Science and Engineering – 2013).
- “ Integrated Comprehensive solution for Substation Automation Management System Software”, (International Journal of Science and Engineering – 2013).
- Patent “NEURO-GENETIC APPROACH FOR FEATURE SELECTION AND CLASSIFICATION OF CYBER CRIME” (Applied).
- Patent “Decision Support System for Automatic Identification of Region of Interest for Medical Images” Publication no 45/2017 Application no 201721037688 (In final stage of Registration).
- Copyright “Smart system to identify and analysis cybercrime” (Granted).
- Copyright 7873/2017-CO/L, Dynamic time based location strategy (Granted).
- Copyright Dynamic and Scalable Evolutionary data mining an KDD for distributed environment , 3460/2016-co/SW (In process).
- National Symposium on Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security Research on 15th February, 2020.
- Expert Talk on Fingerprint and Its Behavior on 4th February, 2020.
- Expert Talk on Intellectual Property Rights on 1st February, 2020.
- Expert Talk on Latest Trend in Computer Science on 24th January, 2020.
- International Conference on Police Science on 6th – 7th September, 2019.
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) funded National Level Workshop On Research Methodology on December 2018.
- Cyber Awareness program on 8th to 11th October, 2018.
- Internet of Things: A Hands on Approach on 15th – 16th September, 2018.
- Ethical Hacking & Network Security on 12th– 13th April, 2018.
- International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent Systems on April 6-7, 2018.
- Python Fundamentals on 10th – 11th March, 2018.
- National Level Technical Workshop on Cyber Security & Penetration Testing on 11th Feb, Saturday 2017 jointly by GTU and RSU.
- International Conference on Cyber Security & E-governance on 19 March, 2016.
- National Seminar on Recent Trends And Challenges To Cyber Security on 26th April, 2016 At Gujarat Police Academy Karai, Gandhinagar.
- NACIACP-2015: National Annual Conference of Indian Association of Clinical Psychologists in collaboration with PDPU from 6-8 February 2015.
- Cyber Security: Issues and Challenges by Dr. Sandeep Mittal, IPS Joint Secretary at Parliament of India, New Delhi in 2016.
- IPR Issues and Challenges on 12th May 2018.